Shipping & Policies
Any information collected by Heart & Kinder will ONLY be used for the following:
- To communicate with you regarding your order(s).
- To produce and deliver your order(s).
- For taxes and legal reasons.
Shipping & Delivery
The time needed to prepare an order for shipping may vary. We will communicate any abnormal processing times for custom orders when the order has been made. In-stock items should take 3-5 business days to ship. Custom orders ship in approximately 10-12 business days.
We accept many methods of payment including major credit cards and email money transfer (EMT).
EMT payments for in-stock must be received within 24 hours of purchase or item will be restocked on the site for purchase.
EMT payments for custom orders must be received before work on the custom order will begin.
If your item qualifies for letter mail shipping, you will have the option of using a flat rate $5.00 CAD letter mail shipping option. By selecting this shipping option, you agree that your order/items will be mailed without tracking or insurance. This option is used at the buyer’s risk. Any lost or damaged items are the buyers responsibility and will not be covered by Heart & Kinder.
A flat rate fee of $15.00 CAD is available for all purchases. This standard shipping rate includes order tracking and insurance. This option guarantees accurate and timely delivery of your items and is recommended by Heart & Kinder.
Local Pick Up
Pick up is available in Fenwick, Ontario. You will be emailed the address if this option is selected at check out.
- Local delivery is available for free within the city limits of St. Catharines, Thorold, Welland, and Pelham.
- Minimum Order of $25 to qualify.
- Your will receive an email or message to arrange delivery time when your order is ready.
- Local delivery will occur the same week or following week for in stock orders.
We accept returns on in-stock items only.
- Buyer must contact Heart & Kinder within 14 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be shipped back to Heart & Kinder at buyers expense.
We do offer exchanges for local delivery purchases. Buyer must come to us in Pelham, ON to do the exchange.
We do not accept cancellations on custom orders.
We do accept cancellations on in-stock items if cancelled within 24 hours of order placement.
Because of the nature of these items, we cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders/items (unless they have arrived damaged or defective and insurance shipping was purchased).
- Sale or clearance orders/items (unless they have arrived damaged or defective and insurance shipping was purchased).
Conditions of Return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in it’s original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
As stated above, custom items must be paid in full up front and are non-refundable.